Cortland is an unincorporated town in DeKalb County. It is located along Illinois Route 38 and Somonauk Road. Cortland is the third largest town in Illinois, next to Cicero and Normal. Some of our favorite places to visit while in Cortland include:
- Casey's: This gas station is more than just that. Casey's carries pizza, sides, sandwiches, sweet treats, beer, drinks, chips, snacks, and more.
- Sam's Family Restaurant: This diner serves comfort food such as chicken strips, BBQ pork, Monte Cristo sandwiches, and various types of pies.
Your Reliable Local Auto Repair Shop
Most Cortland residents rely on their cars to get them where they need to go. When their vehicles need repairs or scheduled maintenance, they come to 3-D Auto Repair in Cortland. We are located at 235 S Halwood Street.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and receive ongoing training on all things automotive repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We have an average score of five stars based on reviews from over 440 satisfied customers.
- Our shop is affiliated with NAPA Auto Care, and we are an ASE-certified facility.
- We offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on labor and offer a manufacturer warranty on parts.
- We offer a free shuttle service for local customers and a comfortable waiting area for your convenience.
If you are a Cortland resident, feel free to come to 3-D Auto Repair in Cortland! You can schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 815-756-3200.